Wednesday, April 06, 2011

ZoomZoomZoom

No. Not the car campaign. Not the lense. My life. And let me be the first to say IT'S TIME TO SLOW THE FUCK DOWN! Rewind. I had a second baby. As you may gather by my last post in...um...October. We'll get to Liam in a minute. Fast forward. The Huzb got a promotion and we moved to Vernon, BC. Rewind. We sold our first house in 7 days. We staged our first house in 2 weeks. We moved out of our first house temporarily for 15 days. We had packers come in and wrap up all of our belongings and put them in a very large (pretty sure I counted 18 wheels) truck. We got on a plane once with our dog and again with our kids and trecked the lot of us across the country, and three time zones. Fast forward. I am currently sitting in a cute little cottage over looking very large rolling hills (some call them mountains) a tennis court, a field, and a bird feeder. Every morning I wake up and see the tops of the trees dusted with snow. This cute little cottage sits in a row of ten other cute little cottages just off the main drag. It's pretty funny that something 15 minutes out of town can be called a cottage. But that's small town life. Rewind. I moved to a small town? Fast forward. This little place we are staying in will be my most poignant memory in years to come of our very first experience in this new town. That just occured to me. Present. Let me start at the beginning.

1 Comments:

At 12:37 AM, Blogger TransientTales said...

What's your question Heather?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home