Friday, October 03, 2008

Bad Bad Mommy, cont'd...

Back. Where was I? Right...nap times.

You're kinda slowing down on the napping kid and I'm here to tell you I'm not all that pleased. You still have a good snooze in the pm, but your morning naps are becoming a thing of the past. 30 minutes doesn't really cut it.

Hungies!
You are an eating machine and you already have strong opinions on your likes and dislikes. You absolutely hate hate hate broccoli. I have tried a few times to give it to you and you just plain hate it. You scrunch your face and shake your head and spit it out at me. Wondering if you're trying to tell me something? Speaking of spitting, this is another thing you are doing lately, for the attention I might add. You like to spit! You make zerbert sounds and you spit. And your favourite time to do this is when you're eating! Ask your Auntie Daxi one day and she'll tell you about the time you sprayed food all over her kitchen table. Not a good way to win points with Auntie Daxi kid. Trust....

Apart from broccoli, you really are not that picky...yet. You love cheese, just tried a tomato and basil with cheese puree and you loved it. You also like yogurt. And so far? No crazy food reactions. Phewf!!

Olivia you are an absolute joy my love. I am cherishing every moment we spend together. You are bright and beautiful and Daddy and I love you so so so much.

I'll be back soon to write more about your growth story. For now, just try to cool your jets a bit - we have a little more renovating to do before you start crawling.

I love you,
Mommy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home