Monday, September 08, 2008

Question.

How long do you wanna be loved?
Is forever enough is forever enough.
How long do you wanna be loved?
Is forever enough cause I'm never never giving you up.

Some days more then others, I find myself simply in awe at the creation that I have been lucky enough to be a part of. Today is one of those days. Maybe it's because it's quiet right now. She is asleep. The house is in order. The huzb is reading. The dog is at my feet. Or maybe it's because I had a great day with an old and best friend. Or maybe it's all of the above. Regardless, it is days like today that I think about the lyrics in this song and wonder how is it possible to love my baby girl any more then I do right this very moment. And just how, am I supposed to ever be expected to let go?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home