Wednesday, April 16, 2008

the Witching Hour

Help. HELP! I am reaching out to ask for your advice. I was in denial that my little bean was one of the poor unlucky babies to suffer from this very common (I'm told) trait of - yes people - unconsolable uncontrolable crying. I am here to tell you that it is horrible. It is heartwrenching. It is a wonder I'm not a full on drug addict already!!! Every night for the past 5 days on or around 5pm sharp, Livie kicks in to full on crying episodes that last until 8:30 pretty much on the nose. Some call it Witching Hour, (I'm too tired to explain what this is so just google it if you can't figure it out) others call is Colic. I don't care who calls it what I need some solutions! And no, throwing her out the window does not qualify.

Anyone? I'm exhausted over here.

PS She is sleeping right now and so cute. SO SO SO Cute. Must remember this tomorrow at 5.

2 Comments:

At 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey babe,
I heard about a video thats excellent... "Best Baby on the Block" it talks about"the" cry...

Nat

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger TransientTales said...

MAMA! you mean Happiest Baby on the Block? Yep. Have it. Need more. ;(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home