Wednesday, April 02, 2008

weighing in

We went to the doctor's this morning for a weigh in to see what kind of growht progress we'd made over the last 2 weeks. Because Liv was 6.1 at birth, we just want to make sure she's gaining and eating and progressing and well...on track so they say. At 3 weeks she was just shy of 7 pounds. Today, at 5 weeks and 3 days, Olivia Jane is at a whopping 8 pounds! She gained over a pound in 2 weeks! This made me so happy I welled up with tears and clapped my hands at the doctors. HOLY CRAP I screamed out loud as we read the scale. She is 8 pounds? This explains why she is popping out of her sleepers. Although sad to say that Liv has grown out of her first round of newborn sleepers, I'm so pleased! Way to go kid -- this also explains why my breasts are ready to fall off! It's Ok, I forgive you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home