Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Polka-Roo Yoga Guy discovered!

At last! I found Polka-Roo Yoga Guy! Let me explain...

2 years ago I moved to Vancouver. 2 years ago I had my last yoga class with Shanti. 2 years ago I hoped to meet Shanti's referral Polka-Roo Yoga Guy in my new home town. Last night...I finally met him!

An urgent email popped up in my hotmail inbox from Shanti telling me she had once again found Polka-Roo Yoga Guy and to go check out his class. Eagerly, I googled him and saw that he was once again, teaching a class near my house on Tuesday's at 5:45. YES! I'm there!

The class was amazing. Full of energy and breath and flow and (oh man I sound like a yogi!) I worked and sweated my ass off! I'm a little rusty, sad to say, but I made it through every sun salutation, and didn't cheat once in transition from upward to downward dog!

After class I went up to P-RYG and said: "Hi, I've been looking for you for 2 years! My names is Dings and Shanti sent me...!" He smiled and started to remenisce about Shanti (he says you're a little power house!!) I thanked him for such a great class and promised to see him again next week.

So...Thank you Shanti for your email and for your inspiration. I hope someday the 'originals' can all meet again and do a class...it was such an amazing experience and one that I miss tremendously.

om shanti!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home