Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Toronto the bad...what gives?

This morning I woke up to a debate on CBC discussing in general terms, the issue of why everyone in our country, and more specifically, everyone in Vancouver, hates everyone and everything about Toronto. The debate, although I'm a bit foggy on the details as it was 6:15am, went on to suggest that Torontonians are mostly to blame for their own bad reputation, they are the egocentric pulse of the country, and they rank #1 as the most likely to complain about where they live. Ouch!

This has motivated me to offer my personal views on the subject, as for the past 2 years I've been residing in Vancouver, I am also a Toronto native. Please join me as I work through the pros and cons of living in each city in attempt to uncover the true reasons why Toronto gets such a bad rap.

Stay tuned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home