Tuesday, September 11, 2007

start of something good...

What looks like a basket ball and rhymes with jelly? My belly. That's right. My belly. I'm 15 weeks pregnant and people are offering me their seats on the subway and throwing themselves in front of me when crossing the street. I have entered the realm of the priveledged. I have access to designated parking spots at BabiesRUs and Loblaws. I take special vitamins. I lie on my side at the RMT because she needs access to my growing hips and lying on my belly is out. I can no longer sleep on my back. I'm not allowed, they say it's dangerous for the baby. I get to shop for special clothes. I have entered the phase of flats. And the best part about all of this? I am, for the first time in my life, an overflowing B cup! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

It has been a dream of mine forever to be a Mother. I have known my entire life that I would someday, with the right person, share this absolute miracle of creation. I just didn't ever expect to feel everything I am feeling. To think everything I am thinking. To see things now, how I am seeing them. This is the start of something good. Let me explain...

3 Comments:

At 5:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's moving me to tears......
time to watch more Maury i think!!

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Beaches said...

Welcome back Dings. About time. MORE!!

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Ima Ventriloquist said...

Amen, sista (!) to the overflowing B cup! (I know I celebrated mine, too! Heh heh).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home