Sunday, February 26, 2006

She Wore An Itsy Bitsy, Teeny Weeny, Yellow Polka-Dot Bikini...

Okay, so mine's green and blue striped, but whatever...I'm OFF TO THE BEACH!

In less then 7 days I will be digging my heals into the warm tropical sand, staring out at an aqua-marine horizon while sucking back Margaritas (actually probably Daiquiris, Tequila and I haven't gotten along for years) and inhaling the aromas that are guaranteed to fill your senses when traveling to any of the hot-spot-sunny-get-away-islands.

Hot sticky air laced with sea salt and sand will soon transform me into the Caribbean princess who's only priorities in life are to apply even sun block, eat copious amounts of buffet food, and exhale heavily after every sip of unlimited bar drinks. I promise to lie very still and allow the healing elements of the sun to seep into my skin.

Ahh serenity now...

...phone'sringinggottagowrapuptheweek!!!




2 Comments:

At 12:39 AM, Blogger scarbie doll said...

You back yet? How was your trip?

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger TransientTales said...

It was awesome Scarbs! Will be posting some pics and new post soon! How are you? xoxoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home